Ephrata Rec Center Golf Tournament
Tournament proceeds benefit the Ephrata Rec Center. The event will be held at Iron Valley Golf Club, 201 Iron Valley Dr. Lebanon, PA on Wednesday June 14th
New Multi-flight Scoring!
- On every hole, each member of the team may hit a tee shot. The team then selects one of the tee shots from which to play. All members may then hit from that position. The procedure is repeated until the ball is holed.
- Each team member’s tee shot must be used at least 2 times per round (18 holes).
- Each team member may place his/her ball within one club length of the selected shot, but not nearer to the hole. If the selected shot is played from a water hazard, bunker, primary rough, secondary rough, fairway, or fringe of the green, the ball must be played within one club length of the selected shot but no nearer to the hole, and must remain in the H2O Hazard, bunker, primary rough, secondary rough, fairway, or fringe of the green.
- Each team member may improve his/her lie by placing the ball or by moving it with his/her club except in a hazard.
- When putting, the ball must be placed within one putter head of the selected shot, no nearer to the hole.
12:00 pm - Registration and Lunch
1:00 pm - Shotgun Start
Prime Rib Dinner & Awards following golf
Lunch & Prime Rib dinner
Snacks, Soda & Beer
Bag Drop & Delivery to Cart
Raffle and Prizes
Prizes Per Flight
At the conclusion of the tourney, teams will be flighted by their final score.
1st Place Team – $200.00 & Beautiful Plaques Courtesy of Michener’s Engraving
First place Team in Each Flight - $200
Closest to the Pin - Holes 5, 8, 12, 17
Longest Drive - #1 tee
Straightest Drive - #15 tee
Greenies - #5 Tee
"In the Hole" (Chipping into a Barrel)